Spring













 

  • It's been a cold, rainy, snowy, partly sunny spring. You name it, we've had it. Hail, sleet, thunder, more snow, more rain, a random 80* weekend, etc...
  • Several years ago I decided dyeing eggs with the very popular "natural dyes" wasn't worth my time. I always buy the cheapest white eggs to hard boil then dye, hide and display, so we aren't eating them anyway. The possibly toxic, but very reliable and vibrant colors of the store-bought tablets work just fine for me. 
  • Instead of Easter baskets, I opted for these little fabric sacks as an Easter morning treat. 
  • I made a pink bow tie for Lincoln to wear with his Grandpa's blazer from around 1960. Poor boy, he cried about it being pink, but then received so many compliments at church, he got over it and was pleased as punch.
  • Our chalkboard captures all the current tidbits; including various things to memorize for karate class, the new word, some children's drawings, etc...
  • These two books were delightful. Sweet stories and illustrations. 
  • The tulips got a bit frosty one night; they dipped and bowed but were upright by mid-day. They're really quite resilient. 

Comments

Popular Posts