Unicorn 6th Birthday

Our girlie turned 6 last week. Kind of hard to believe, if you ask me.


She's such a delight.





Her imagination is still alive and well; pretending to be a tiger, a mer-girl (versus a mermaid...apparently mermaids are the moms), a fairy, or a unicorn at any given moment of any day.


And unicorns have been on her mind big time. So it seemed fitting to have a unicorn themed birthday party. I wasn't going overboard though, and kept things really simple. 



I think this has been the first year it's been comfortably warm enough outside for an outdoor party, and let me tell you, it was so nice. Outdoor parties are the way to go. Preferably at a park with a playground.


Naked cakes have a slightly funny name, but they are very simple and I love that. Especially since I'm not much of a cake decorator. I mean, how in the world do you get rid of all those little crumbs when trying to ice a cake? 



Cake and fruit were the only things on our menu, and I loved how easy that was. Just the basics.


 Little cousins are such fun to have at birthday parties.




These two. Make my heart so happy. 


Comments

Popular Posts