A Portrait a Week With Momma

2-020

3-029

4-032

Basically my only "resolution" this year was to have a picture of me with Natasha each week. I thought this was completely achievable, and nothing crazy overwhelming like, "hike the Appalachian trail". (Nothing wrong with doing so, it just isn't happening for me in 2016.) I think it's important to be in the pictures we take rather than just being the invisible photographer all the time. I want Natasha to be able to look back at her childhood and not only remember me being there, but have pictures to prove it. So we either set up the tripod with the remote, or have Daniel take a picture, and it seems to be going pretty well. I may not always share the picture each week, but at least we have the memory captured.

I call it: 
A Portrait a Week With Momma.

Comments

Popular Posts