The New Year

10-178

10-099

15-015

16-018

17-021


1-004-001


3-047-001

5-057-001


6-081-001

Do people blog anymore? I know I'm not very faithful, but I still enjoy posting some pictures and a bit of our lives. It's kind of like online scrapbooking. I thought at one time I would be a fabulous scrapbooker. Now though, it's one of those activities I have easily let go of in favor of different pastimes. I'd rather sew than create detailed pages of our lives and have to store huge albums. But, just in case all the internet goes kaput one day, I do a Shutterfly photo book to have in hard copy. Usually of our travels, but sometimes I get a "regular life" one made too.

January has been nice. Not rushed or crazy with events or holidays. I think it's wonderful not to need to be planning anything in particular and I wake up in the morning with simple things on the to-do list. 
Like: Make bread
Have coffee with a friend. 
Casually tidy Natasha's room. 
Take the tree down (in stages). 
Learn how to properly fold clothes, according to the KonMari method, which I'm reading about in, "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up" by Marie Kondō. 
Request new books from the library.
Attempt to make menus.
Dream of cheesecake. 

And...so on. It's been a good start to 2016 and I look forward to the rest of the year. What have you been doing in these slower days of January? Do you still read blogs? 


Comments

  1. Blogging used to be a big thing. But I have to say I rarely look at people's blogs anymore. But I do like to catch up once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts and comments are always nice. I love to hear from my readers.

Popular Posts