Scenes of the Season


13-010

14-012

11-004


12-007

01-005

02-015


04-031


05-036


08-043

07-051


06-049


10-064


08-070

14-085



Before 2016 is too far in and all the Christmas lights are taken down, I have to sneak a little bit of Christmas onto my blog. It was a fun December. We baked some, I knitted gifts, Natasha folded laundry under the tree, we slept in the living room after watching "White Christmas" for the first time, enjoyed our traditional creme brulee on Christmas Eve and treasured Christmas day with family. 

Now, I look forward to January and the new year and all it has to offer. Which, from the way it looks and the things we've talked of doing, it should be a very fun year. 

Just in case you're wondering, the homemade marshmallows are from Danielle Walker's e-book "Joyful". I've made them a few times now and it is like magic-making your own marshmallows. I highly suggest trying it. They're made with honey too-no granulated white sugar or corn syrup. I make a batch, use some fresh, and then freeze the rest to save for later. 

Comments

  1. Looks like it was a lovely Christmas in your home. Natasha his really growing up. Such a big girl now. She is absolutely beautiful. Happy New Year to your little family hun. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts and comments are always nice. I love to hear from my readers.

Popular Posts