Her Love Language

The other day I began to wonder (again) what Natasha's love language is. I'm never good at figuring these things out, although I do know mine...send me words of encouragement or a compliment and I'm on top of the world for a good long time. After a bit of contemplation, Daniel and I determined Natasha's is touch. She loves to be hugged, snuggled, kissed, and be touching somehow. I easily admit that it doesn't come naturally to me, so sometimes it's hard to give.
08-032

We happened to be discussing this at the supper table in her presence, so we just asked her, "What makes you feel loved?"

07-033

Her immediate response was, "Hugs and kisses!"

09-046

Her new crown came as a result of a pin my sister sent me. (Thank you my dear!) The tutorial is found here and we made a special trip to the "Spotlight" store just to find pipe cleaners. I wasn't sure what the Spotlight store was like other than I heard rumor they had knitting needles. Come to find out it's like a JoAnn's with the addition of a Kohl's, minus the clothes, shoes and jewelry. Got all that? Just the perfect place for me to wander around for a while. We bought the glittery multi-color pack of pipe cleaners, and I love the fact that it's glittery for my diamond-loving girlie, and yet no glitter falls off. It's ideal.

Comments

  1. I have always found identifying the love languages in children a challenge too. But you nailed it! (And, did you make her skirt? Adorable.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did make her skirt; thanks for noticing. It was part of my week-before-we-leave-sewing when I realized she needed a couple new additions for her wardrobe.

      Delete
  2. Her sweet little crown is lovely. To bad for me shes not my grand baby. My little Jaxon, 4 .......complains I give him to much sugar ......he runs from me. Hugs and kisses are definitely not his love language ;) Please do give your little one a big hug and kiss from me. I have loved watching her grow here on your blog from just a baby to the sweet little girl she has become. Blessings friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, poor Jaxon, doesn't know what he's missing from a Grandma!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thoughts and comments are always nice. I love to hear from my readers.

Popular Posts