Monday, April 14, 2014

Faery House

The weather has finally decided to get warm...ish. I must have inherited my Dad's tendency to always be cold, because I still think it's chilly outside. We did have one lovely day last week where I actually went out with short sleeves though, and Natasha and I had some fun out in our little tree fort. We read some books and snacked on our snack, all while soaking up some sun.
101

Best of all, we created a little faery house. Inspired by the book, Fairy Houses, by Tracy Kane, we built our own. When I suggested we make one, Natasha said, "But faeries aren't real!" Yep, I know my dear. But faeries are a very fun pretend, and I think making a little house for them is magical and sweet.
103

It's a special little secret, down under the low hanging tree branches, and we can keep visiting it all summer in the shade. Who knows. Maybe we'll spot a faery. :)

1 comment:

  1. That last photo ... doesn't it just make you wish you could freeze childhood forever? So magical.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and comments are always nice. So, if you're feeling so inclined, leave a comment.