Macarons in Paris

The French desserts. Oh my.

08-046

We settled on Macarons...since my sister-in-law told us we had to eat some for her. I didn't know this, but she told me they are grain-free, since they're traditionally made with almond flour! (That was really just an added bonus, 'cause I was going to have one whether it was grain-free or not. *wink*)

07-044

11-052

Of course, Natasha chose the pink one. It was raspberry flavored. The others we tried were, vanilla, coffee, lemon, chocolate and coconut.

13-070

They were simply delightful. I am confident I will be trying to make these back home...and if you want to try it before I get home, here's the recipe I plan to use. Let me know how they turn out!

12-069

Edited to add: If you're ever in Paris and want to get your macarons from the same bakery as us, here's the place: Arnaud Delmontel. They were a little over 1 euro each. :)

Comments

  1. Oh, yum. I've never tried macarons but they do look tempting.

    So happy for you and your travel opportunities!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts and comments are always nice. I love to hear from my readers.

Popular Posts