Going Green (and white)

How about this! It's bright and summery and green and white. Shutterfly contacted me after they somehow saw the link I posted in my last post, to their 101 free print special. (Just how does the internet do that?! Somehow alerts Shutterfly that I linked to them?) They asked if I'd like to share their new Summer Decorating inspiration board on my blog. I decided it would be fun to do something new, so here it is!  

I'm afraid I don't have much green, white and orange in my house, other than white walls...everywhere.  But outside I do. It has a lot to do with the garden these days...and here's what is keeping me busy!

5-097

3-045

6-042

7-051

2-039

4-050

The harvesting has begun! We are enjoying fresh produce from the garden! I'm canning green beans, but the rest we are eating fresh. Not enough {snowpeas, broccoli, turnips, kale, onions} to put away for winter. But that's okay...it tastes great fresh. :)

Comments

Popular Posts