February 9th

"Comfort"
1-015


Cuddling with my girlie after reading last week's Sunday "children's class" paper, and then telling her the story of the three little pigs and the big bad wolf. :)

Folks, tomorrow is my 26th birthday! My sister is coming up for the weekend and we're going to fix Korean food. Kimbap, bulgogi, and "glass" pasta. For dessert? Brownies with cream cheese incorporated somehow. And....for another meal, we'll have grilled cheese and tomato soup since it really is one of my favorite meals. I can't wait. Daniel doesn't know about that part of the plan and I'm sure he can wait. He hates tomato soup.  ;)

Comments

  1. Such a nice picture...happy birthday....enjoy your time with your sister...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. My little girl is now 14. Cherish these times,they go by so fast!
    Blessings on your birthday! Christina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts and comments are always nice. I love to hear from my readers.

Popular Posts