A Simple Sunday

Last Sunday, we skipped church. We don't usually make a habit of this, but since we wanted to attend the Christmas program that night, we didn't feel like driving the 60 miles round trip twice in one day. Happily, we can watch it live online, so we didn't miss the sermon. So instead of sitting in pews, we laid on the living room floor and had church. Afterwards, we simply enjoyed a relaxing day.

18-002

19-011

20-012

21-016

22-017

Note on picture number 4: If you missed our "tree getting" post, check it out here. I loved this picture so much I had to print it myself!
Note on picture number 5: I don't know how many times I have rearranged the piano top this month. My sister helped me rearrange the entire living room when she was here visiting, and I love it, but the piano top got all out of whack. I think it's finally where I like it now...complete with a new display of my Grandma's childhood Sunday School take-home paper from 1936.

Comments

Popular Posts