Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Homemade Pizza

Eaten outside, on a summer evening.

img_6555

I tried a new recipe from a friend this last time...
Chopped fresh tomatoes with a bit of olive oil and spices, spread over a crust with mozzarella and feta cheese on top.
Oh yum.
Next time, I will add more salt and spices though...it could have been even more yummy, if that can even be imagined. :)

img_6561

Of course, we had our traditional theme too: Pineapple and mushrooms. Couldn't locate the $1 pepperoni packages in Meijer, so it was left out. :(

img_6557

The mozzarella cheese I used, was homemade too. That's on the list for our "gallon of milk" so series so stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. Your pizza looks wonderful and very yummy....blessings dear Janel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo la la! Homemade mozzarella and everything! Hmm... methinks that tomato pizza sounds familiar to my mouth! Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those both look and sound good! And fun to eat outside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look so yummy! I tried your cottage cheese recipe last night. It turned out great! (The entire family was impressed!) I used 2% store bought milk and had no troubles. Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! We love our pizza night... I do pizza rolls (like cinnamon rolls...) or pizza spiral bread if I get bored... that's what we had with cream of zucchini soup last night. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and comments are always nice. So, if you're feeling so inclined, leave a comment.