Mom's 60th Birthday (Gift)

Mom turned 60 on May 14th. Tiffany and I had a surprise card shower for her, as well as a surprise birthday party. Those went off wonderfully, and I do believe we suitably celebrated this momentous occasion.
But this post is mainly to highlight the gift we gave her.

img_4832

Tiff gathered pictures of Mom's life, and I scanned them and entered them into Shutterfly to create a photobook.
It worked wonderfully.

img_4844

Here are a few of her elementary school pictures. She is pointing out the fact that she wore the same dress for picture day, two years in a row.
(Notice the middle picture and the one to the right of Mom's finger.)

img_4850

Here is a picture of her family and one of her with her Dad and nephew as well as a beloved mule.

img_4852

Ah, she married Daddy! It didn't seem that we had any pictures of the two of them before I came along, so I scanned a newspaper picture. It was in an article about the two of them and how they met.
(Through "Farm Journal" magazine!)

img_4853

She was very pleased with her gift, and all the memories it holds. It was such fun putting it together for her and seeing Mom's life in pictures.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thoughts and comments are always nice. I love to hear from my readers.

Popular Posts