Sunday, October 21, 2012

New Every Morning


Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
 for his compassions never fail.
 
They are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.

~Lamentations 3:22-23

0461



   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 


This past Thursday was kind of dismal here. I had an agenda and a to-do list!! I was losing my patience with potty training and getting frustrated. But the next day was completely different. I didn't make a list a mile long with things that had to be done. I relaxed, calmed down and the main thing on my list was, "play". And it felt great. God is so good. 

019


Natasha and I finished a fun filled day talking, singing and praying while I tucked her in. She told me, "I love you with my whole heart. Today was a special day."


020

I couldn't have said it better. :) 

God's grace truly covers a multitude of sin and he's so good about giving us new mornings, fresh and clean.


2 comments:

  1. So true...thank God for new beginning's...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen Leverton HelbertOctober 22, 2012 at 1:40 PM

    Her words to you are so precious. Awesome that you've recorded them. Play time and cozy time and together time is so special. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and comments are always nice. So, if you're feeling so inclined, leave a comment.