New Every Morning


Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
 for his compassions never fail.
 
They are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.

~Lamentations 3:22-23

0461



   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 


This past Thursday was kind of dismal here. I had an agenda and a to-do list!! I was losing my patience with potty training and getting frustrated. But the next day was completely different. I didn't make a list a mile long with things that had to be done. I relaxed, calmed down and the main thing on my list was, "play". And it felt great. God is so good. 

019


Natasha and I finished a fun filled day talking, singing and praying while I tucked her in. She told me, "I love you with my whole heart. Today was a special day."


020

I couldn't have said it better. :) 

God's grace truly covers a multitude of sin and he's so good about giving us new mornings, fresh and clean.


Comments

  1. So true...thank God for new beginning's...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen Leverton HelbertOctober 22, 2012 at 1:40 PM

    Her words to you are so precious. Awesome that you've recorded them. Play time and cozy time and together time is so special. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts and comments are always nice. I love to hear from my readers.

Popular Posts