August's 11 on the 11th

Practically a month late, and I didn't do it on the 11th. It was the 16th, and I DID get 16 pictures! Another more appropriate title would be,
"The-Day-We-Tried-to-go-to-the-Post-Office-Three-Times".
So here we go, from the first morning picture to the final one after dark:

:: Menu Planning ::
004

:: The Clouds that prevented us from going to the post office the first time ::
005

:: We ate raisins instead ::
009

:: And put the belt back on the sweeper ::
017

:: And mopped the floors. Hallelujah, I have a MOP! ::
(Link goes to a little memory of cleaning tile floors in Panama...without a nice mop.)
013

:: Second attempt to go to the post office. Successful, in the sense that we did get there. Unsuccessful, because I was unaware that they close from 1-2 for lunch and we arrived at 1:36. ::
021

:: So we came home and played with felt faces instead. ::
023

:: And after the dishes were done we finally got to the Post Office. Here's how we do it. ::
044

060

:: Natasha fell asleep on the three minute ride home, in the mei tai, riding on a bike. Imagine that. ::
061

:: While she napped, (!) I took pictures of the felt faces ::
069
(Used this blog post as inspiration for this activity. Natasha loves it!)

:: Putting snaps on a new skirt ::
071

:: Music for suppertime cooking ::
074

:: The first pony-tail we've tried in a while ::
077

:: A bump on the head after stepping right off the chair while helping in the kitchen ::
080

:: Evening lights in the living room, left from the girls summer party ::
084

And soon it will be time for September's 11 on the 11th!

Comments

  1. Oh now, I have *thought* of wearing Clay in my Snuggli on my back while on my bike but was never quite sure how that would work out.....Hmmmmm.....

    Love your blog. You are such a talented mother.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts and comments are always nice. I love to hear from my readers.

Popular Posts