April 11 on the 11th

Except, I forgot to take 11 pictures on the 11th, so I did 12 on the 12th. See how well I stick to my own little photo projects?!

:: Empty coffee cups::

101

:: Breakfast by herself, since she slept in ::

001

:: Walking to buy bananas ::

005

:: Home again, home again, jiggity jog ::
(Like our hats? I didn't feel like putting sunscreen on.)

013

:: Diaper change ::
(We'll work on potty training...later.)
018

:: Daily work ::

022

:: Afternoon play time ::

026

:: Skyping with my sister ::
(I think the laptop screen is dusty.)

036

:: Last time to mop the floors on my hands and knees ::

037

:: 2 pounds of ground pork that was stinky and we didn't end up eating ::
(Regretting that $5 wasted...only consolation: it fed some animal last night.)

040

:: A parting picture with our landlords ::

043

:: Dishes...edited with a new effect on "Aviary", the new photo editing program that replaced Picnik on Flickr ::
(Why do all these photo sites misspell their titles?)

047

Comments

Post a Comment

Thoughts and comments are always nice. I love to hear from my readers.

Popular Posts