Thursday, January 12, 2012

Eleven on the Eleventh: January 2012

I have followed Christian for quite a while now, and it was on her blog that I first saw the photography project called, "Ten on Ten". I remembered it this month, Tuesday evening. That was the tenth. Hmm...missed it. So I decided not to wait another month, but start the next day and make my own little project:
Eleven on the Eleventh.

So I started yesterday morning, capturing the days events. I may not be posting the pictures on the eleventh, but the day after is good enough for me.

039

055

056

058

069

075

096

102


104

107

111

2 comments:

  1. Looking at these pictures makes me go "Ahhhh!" It's like a breath of fresh air; so simply and free. Thanks for reminding me of the ordinary things in life, in a beautiful way. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and comments are always nice. So, if you're feeling so inclined, leave a comment.