Summer Fun Begins








Playing a bit of catch up here, with June happenings. We went on nature walks, roasted marshmallows, sent a quirky Father's Day card to my Dad, gardened, Natasha went to theatre camp for a week, and we did a 20+ mile bike ride one Saturday.

The bike ride had me in tears at the end. Yes, I literally was crying with happiness and and pride because Natasha biked that whole time all on her own. Of course, Daniel gave her some extra "power boosts" along the way by coming alongside her and pushing on her back, and there were some complaints and many stops for water, but she did it. And I couldn't be happier. A year ago, this family outing wouldn't have been possible due to so many issues. But Natasha has grown in leaps and bounds in maturity, emotional stability and perseverance.
God is good.
Trials come in many shapes and sizes, but God is good.
Oh, and yeah, a few of my tears might have been due to my bum hurting. I rode the whole time with a 3 year old on my back and he got heavier and heavier by mile 20.
But boy, was it fun.

Comments

Popular Posts