A Sweater for Henry

Daniel's first cousin just had their second baby-a little boy- and I finished a baby blue sweater for him just in time for his arrival. I used yarn I've had in my stash for years and dressed it up with some stripes. Because I do love stripes.


Raveled here

It was a fun little birthday package to get ready for his Momma AND for little Henry. I paired the sweater with my first batch of beeswax taper candles. 


Homemade gifts seem less homemade when you add a special tag or label. I discovered this printable knitting label on Pinterest and have been using it for all my recent knitted gifts. My favorite feature is the "care instructions" spot on the back where you can add all those important washing instructions. Also, for the candles, I found a fun tag here. It made me smile. 


Comments

Popular Posts