Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I Wore: Eiffel Tower/Luxembourg Gardens Edition

I've been a sketchy follower of The Pleated Poppy's, "What I Wore Wednesday" for some time now. Occasionally when I feel a little lacking in the fashion department, or especially out of ideas for new clothing combinations, I'll pop over there and check out all the ideas shared by others in the link party. Then I instantly have a whole bunch of new things I feel I just *have* to buy to make my wardrobe complete, more classy and chic!  ;)

Anyway, this time I'm joining in. Here's the outfit I wore in Paris for our first day of sight seeing.

01-028

18-143

Top: made by me...it might get its own post sometime...
Jeans: Levi's Slim Cut
Scarf: gift from my brother-in-law...he got it in Morocco
Shoes: flats that were in my sister-in-law's give pile

Apparently I have great relatives! :)


  pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and comments are always nice. So, if you're feeling so inclined, leave a comment.